Call Us:

01784 461131

Visit Us:

75 High Street
TW20 9HE


Let Property Insurance: Houses - Flats - Apartment Blocks -

Holiday Homes - Loss of Rent - Legal Expenses -

Let Property Insurance

We accept all types of tenanted properties including Professional Lets, Students, DSS Imigrant Workers, Asylum Seekers Blocks of Flats, Single Flats & Unoccupied properties. The product is designed for both single properties and portfolios for UK Landlords.

Let House Insurance for Landlords

As a landlord you need to protect your investment for the lowest possible price. Crown Insurance provides a range of Landlord Insurance policies. The key to any let property insurance is to provide landlords with the best combination of cover and value combined with an efficient and dedicated team of claims and underwriting experts.

Let Home Insurance for Landlords

Landlord Let Property insurance from Crown Insurance is sourced from a panel of leading insurers ensuring that when you speak to us a property insurance expert you are accessing the widest possible market for Landlord Insurance.

Buy to Let House Insurance

We have access to the most competitive rates in the market and provide friendly and expert advice on every aspect of residential or commercial let property insurance for UK Landlords

Instant Online Landlords Insurance

Landlords buildings insurance to suit your type of Let property business from single residential lets to commercial property lets. Active let property insurance experts can provide with lower premiums without cutting service.


What can you insure on your Landlord Insurance policy?

Landlord Buildings Insurance
Landlord Contents Insurance
Property Owners Liability

Landlords Legal Expenses and Rent Guarantee

Landlords Commercial Property Insurance

What extensions of cover can you purchase?

Loss of Rent
Accidental Damage
Legal Cover